The BWF 2016 AGM is being held on Saturday 21 May 2016 in Kunshan China.
A number of Continental Confederations plan to host their AGM on Thursday 19 May – the day before the BWF Member’s Forum. Each Continental Confederation will send it membership the official notice in due course.
Please take this into account when booking your flights. Note that delegates must attend the BWF Members Forum and the BWF AGM to receive the travel subsidy (see below).
- Thursday 19 May 2016
– 1000 – 1600 – Badminton Pan Am AGM
– 1000 – 1600 – Badminton Africa AGM
– 1600 – 1800 – Badminton Asia AGM
- Friday 20 May 2016 – Member’s Forum
- Saturday 21 May 2016 – BWF AGM (Starting at 1000)
BWF Travel Grant – Forum and AGM
The BWF travel grant information will be sent to the membership on Friday 5 February. The travel grant is to assist each Member with the travel costs for one (1) delegate to attend the 2016 AGM. The same principles apply as last year. Please note however that to be eligible to receive the travel grant for the 2016 AGM, the Member must submit its 2015 Schedule A no later than 31 January 2016. See the BWF Memo sent to the membership on 6 January 2015.
AGM / Council Hotel
– Jinling Grand Hotel – Kunshan City
There are two options of airport. Transport will be offered from both.
– Shanghai Pudong International Airport
– Shanghai Hongqiao International
Most international arrivals will come through Shanghai Pudong International Airport.