The BWF is looking for dedicated and team oriented individuals to fill the following vacancies and to become an integral part of the BWF team. The full job descriptions for the positions below are available for download above.
- Day to day administration of player prize money, withdrawal fees, and penalty processing.
- Support of the entry and draw processes for BWF tournaments, including entries, seedings, draws and world rankings.
- On-site support at selected BWF Major Events.
- Support to the Tournament Series team with media and commercial data collection and statistics.
- Assistance with monitoring & measuring key performance indicators for the Events Department.
- Support the administrative function of the Integrity Unit.
- Complete data entry on bases, contact lists, expense claims, budgeting, arrangements for travels and meetings.
- Assist with archiving and website content management and other servicing.
- Support the administrative process of doping / match fixing cases.
- Implement regulations which focus on integrity – anti-doping, anti-match fixing.
- Implement policies and procedures within the scope of duties.
- Undertake day to day office administrative tasks and purchasing, maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintaining and supporting the administr5ative functions of the BWF website.
- Assisting in the preparation of meeting materials, reports for publications
- Supporting the gathering of and archiving of material.
The full job description for the above positions is available for download above.
Deadline for all positions – Friday 14 April 2017