The 2018 BWF Members’ Forum and Annual General Meeting was held 18-19 May 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand, in conjunction with the TOTAL BWF Thomas & Uber Cup Finals. 130 member countries were represented and nearly 200 people attended the Forum and the AGM. Check out the photos of the Forum, Gala Dinner and AGM.
The programme for the Members’ Forum focused on the work BWF and the hosts of world events are doing to continue to enhance the quality of the sports presentation, the fan engagement and the television broadcast and social media reach of the BWF Major Events, HSBC BWF World Tour and other BWF sanctioned tournaments. The presentations also looked at integrity of the game and gender equity.
You can download the following presentations above:
- Engagement in the Digital Space – BWF Vision – Emma Mason / Thomas Lund
- Integrity – Attempt to Fix – Case Study – NZ – Joe Hitchcock – Badminton NZ
- Integrity – Match Manipulation – Case Study – MAS – Michelle Chai – BAM
- Gender Equality – Beyond Ticking the Boxes – Low Beng Chew
- HSBC BWF World Tour – Thomas Lund