The BWF Statutes consists of all the rules, regulations, guidelines and policies that cover governance, management and the technical elements of the sport. This includes the BWF constitution, guidelines, policies, the code of ethics, codes of conduct, judicial procedures, laws of badminton and all technical regulations for badminton / para-badminton.
It is important for each player, coach and support personnel to be familiar with the Para-Badminton Competition Regulations and other para-badminton regulations including the codes of conduct – Players’ Code of Conduct, Coaches Code of Conduct.
The current version of the regulations can be downloaded from the Statutes Page. Some of the para-badminton specific regulations are listed below.
- Section 5.5 – Para-Badminton Competition Regulations
- Section 5.5.1 – International Representation Chart
- Section 5.5.2 – Specifications for International Standards Para-Badminton Facilities
- Section 5.5.3 – Time Lines for Para-Badminton Tournaments
- Section 5.5.4 – Tournament Sanction Policy
- Section 5.5.5 – Para-Badminton Classification Regulations
- Section 5.5.6 – Regulations for Para-Badminton World and Continental Championships
- Section 2.6 – Para-Badminton Offences and Penalties
- Section 2.2.7 – BWF Classifiers Code of Conduct