It is important for each player, coach and support personnel to be familiar with the Para-Badminton Competition Regulations.
The regulations are a part of the General Competition Regulations for badminton and can be found in Section 1B – PBCR – Para-Badminton Competition Regulations of the BWF Handbook II.
All the regulations are important for players, coaches, administrators – however these are some of the most important
regulations for players and coaches.
The regulations and appendices are reviewed on an on-going basis. The current version of the regulations can be downloaded from the Regulations Page. Some of the para-badminton specific regulations are listed below.
- Para-Badminton Competition Regulations
- Appendix 1 – International Representation Chart
- Appendix 2 – Specifications for International Standards Para-Badminton Facilities
- Appendix 3 – Time Lines for Para-Badminton Tournaments
- Appendix 4 – Tournament Sanction Policy
- Appendix 5 – Para-Badminton Offences and Penalties
- Appendix 6 – Para-Badminton Classification Regulations
- Appendix 7 – BWF Classifiers Code of Conduct
- Appendix 8 – Regulations for Para-Badminton World and Continental Championships