Entries into international competitions can only be accepted by the respective Member Association.
Each player has a unique BWF ID number. This must be created before he/she can be entered online into a BWF sanctioned event. Member Associations are responsible for creating new player ID numbers.
Entries for all BWF sanctioned events f0r all Level 2, 3, 4 and junior international events are completed online by the respective Member Association.
The closing date for an event is advertised in the prospectus / tournament invitation.
The link to the entry page for a particular tournament in the online system will automatically close at midnight Kuala Lumpur time (+08.00 GMT – or summertime will be +07.00).
Late entries into BWF sanctioned events will not be accepted.
Player ID and Profiles
Member Associations can create new player IDs and update player profiles online.
The following documents can be downloaded from the link above:
- Creating New Player IDs (from within the Group Entry section) – Instruction Manual
- Creating New Player IDs (from within the Player Profile section) – Instruction Manual
- Updating Player Profiles – Instruction Manual
- Guidelines for the Online Entry System
- Online Entry System – Instruction Manual